As we turn the year into 2023 we know that many will be turning their attention to the season of gift-giving, as a way of connecting to loved ones.
Now is a time for drawing up future plans and dreaming up adventures for the time when we can come together and reflect on the year past.
That’s why we have gathered all that we do to help pilgrims set out on the path, and prepare their journeys onto one page – so that if you’d like to give a loved one the present of pilgrimage, you can!
To find out more about how your gift-giving will help further our charitable work work, click below…
Friends of the BPT
- Give a year-long gift for pilgrim-lovers, with plenty of pilgrimage opportunities to look forward to.
- ‘Firm Friends’ receive one free guided pilgrimage, for those hoping to get outdoors and connect more.
- Friends also receive 15% off all guided pilgrimages, and discounts off other pilgrim-friendly products.
- Friends get exclusive access to the Sanctuary accommodation venues that have asked for exclusive friends-only access – adventures to come!
- With your help, even more people will be able to make pilgrimage.
From £24 per year
More info on Friends of the BPT
Gift BPT Friendship to your Friend
Guided Pilgrimage Voucher
- Give the gift of stress-free guided pilgrimage, where all the details are taken care of by us.
- Entice a friend to join you on a day of discovery in the new year.
- Our guided pilgrimages give easy, accessible introductions to great pilgrimage destinations.
- Learn about the cultural heritage of an area, connect with nature, and be a pilgrim.
- Clear your mind and heart, meet like-minded people and restore your soul: a brilliant gift!
£60 per person per pilgrimage
Gift a voucher for a BPT Guided Pilgrimage:
Britain’s Pilgrim Places
- Britain’s Pilgrim Places is a treasure-trove resource for planning pilgrimages, and making imaginative escapes to incredible pilgrim places.
- The book is packed with: 600 enchanting holy places – both natural and man-made; 100 pilgrimage routes; every medieval cathedral, an introduction by Simon Jenkins, and much more!
- A perfect gift for those who want to use the winter period to plan pilgrimages for the following year – or simply want to imagine themselves on pilgrimage from the comfort of an armchair!