Gift Aid Declaration

If you have made a donation, and wish us to claim GIFT AID – giving the BPT 25p extra for every £1, please copy and and paste this information into an email, and send it to: info [at]

I want to Gift Aid my donation of £ [xxx] to:

Name of Charity: The British Pilgrimage Trust

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

My Details:

First name or initial(s)
Full Home address

Please notify the charity if you:

  •   Want to cancel this declaration
  •   Change your name or home address
  •   No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gainsIf you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.