This is a one week pilgrimage following the majestic River Teifi in West Wales from source to sea. The journey visits mill towns and market towns en route and allows for a deep and spiritual connection with the land and the Celtic scenery of this unspoilt area. If a full week is too much, we also offer a 'Highlights' trip which is available from 20-24 May 2022.
Please see our website for more information.
Address Line 1
Y Talbot Hotel
Address Line 2
Address Line 1
This is a challenging pilgrimage with a mix of walking distances each day from 13 miles to just 6 miles to cover the length of the river and ensure we enjoy the sights along the way. Please call for more information or check our website.
What To Bring
To carry with you:
- Day pack (for waterproofs, lunch, ++)
- Waterproofs (jacket and trousers)
- Clothing layers for upper body
- Sturdy walking boots / walking trainers (waterproof)
- Sun protection
- Personal medications if required
- Refillable water bottle
- Sustaining snacks
In transferred luggage (if using this facility):
- Change of clothes for the evening
- Additional walking clothes
- Nightwear and underwear (including walking socks)
- Wash bag
- Books / journal
- Phone charger (if required)
- Small padlock to secure case (please note cases will be unmonitored during the day)
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.